Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Feeling good about feeling good.

Between the new medication and moving to PEI, I am feeling pretty good these days. And it feels good to feel good.

No anxiety. Good sleeping. Productive during the day - Monday I didn't turn on the tv until after supper.

But I know not to push it. Easy way to rebound is to try and do too much when you first start feeling good. Best to get comfortable with it, let it settle through you until it becomes familiar and easy. I'm the only one of 4 adults in the house who doesn't work so I've been looking after making supper, doing laundry, keeping the litter box clean. Two of the three cats in the house are mine so it seemed appropriate to take over the litter box. Besides, it wouldn't sit right with me. They all work really hard and come home tired. Why should they have to do what I can easily do?

Part of me feels guilty for not working. But as good as I feel, I'm not quite that ready.

But I will be soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment